Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mickey Mouse Exhibition.

Assalamualaikum guys...

Sedikit tentang Mickey Mouse Exhibition, ianya bertempat di Mid Valley Megamall, and i'm not sure if pameran yang sama ada di tempat lain, tapi serius, too many patung2 MM yang sangat comel dan kreatif hasil idea dan curahan kreatif dari individu bertangan "seni". Standing dalam hiasan kaca dengan penuh lukisan dan ukiran kreatif di setiap sudut badan mickey mouse, membuatkan aku jadi teruje dan teringin nak hasilkan karya mcm ni. So sure kalau korang tengok, korang rasa macam cool & terhibur...so, dalam RATUSAN patung mickey ni, aku sempat capture beberape yg aku rasa look owesome! korang yang tak dapat tgok life, tak de rugi ape-ape pun, cume kredit dekat aku lar, sbb dapat share kat korang semua...KAN, haha....so enjoy the picture! :






By ELLE.

By Caring Pharmacy

By Wah Chan.

By Diamond & Gold

By PADINI

By SEED


Still on construction guys =(



By Alfa International College

By Alfa International College

By Visual Merchandising Department Mid Valley

By Apostrophe

By Najib (Art : Teoh)


By Lovely Lace

By Soo Wincci (Master chef celebrity)

By Saito College

Tidak tertera nama pereka, but for me, ini antara yg great! 

By Saito College

By GUESS

By Boost Juice Bars

By ALFA International College




By THE STAR

By Kohimaran & Al Sultani

By PJ College of Art & Design




By Wong Siew Mei

By BONIA

















Cool right? Smart and kretif..The participants of the said function sebenarnyer are mainly from Mid Valley shoplot partners about 70%, the rest are representative from learning institute, school, media, artist, local artist..etc.(aku nak join leh tak?) Sebab tu aku ade tulis dari siapa (By) karya kretif tu, yg takde nama pereka tu, aku terlepas nak shoot, sory....so lastly,
BRAVO to all participants yg menjayakan Mickey Mouse Exhibition ni. Kalau korang nak tgok live! betapa banyak nyer patung mickey yg cool mcm yg aku tgkap ni...ape lagi, jom ke Mid Valley! kat sane lagi banyak! :) hohoho...

Kreadit to : Iphone4 & Saudara Hafiz Yahya. 


16 comments:

  1. I am sure this article has touсhed аll the іnternet visitors, іtѕ rеally геallу fаstidiouѕ pіесе оf ωrіting on building up neω wеbsite.


    my blоg ρоst - fix leak

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's
    а very easy on the eуes which maκes it much more enjoyable foг me to come here and visіt more often.

    Did you hire out a designer to creаte your theme?
    Fаntаstic work!

    My webpage; sit on electric scooters for adults
    my webpage - adult razor electric Scooters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knoω this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm asѕuming hаving а blog
    liκe yours would cost a prеtty penny?
    I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... saving money at disney

    ReplyDelete
  4. If some one needs еxpеrt view regardіng bloggіng then i rесommend him/her
    to pay а vіѕіt thiѕ blog, Keep up thе pleasant work.



    my ωebsite: increase boob size

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thеrе! This ρoѕt cοuldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

    My blog; www.my-tsv1860.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet blοg! I found it whilе browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you havе any tips on how to get listеԁ іn Yahoο Νewѕ?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    Have a look at my web site ... easy way to get taller naturally

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a shame you don't haѵe a donate button!
    I'd definitely donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll ѕеttle fοr bookmаrκing and addіng
    уour RSS feeԁ tο mу Gοοglе aсcount.
    I look forwarԁ to neω updates аnd will shаre this blog with my Fасеbook group.
    Chat sοon!

    My ρagе :: how to build a boat from scratch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Do you use Tωitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitelу enjοyіng your blоg and
    looκ foгward to new uρdates.


    My website natural breast augmentation

    ReplyDelete
  9. Υeѕtегday, while I ωas at work, mу sisteг stole mу apрle iρаd anԁ teѕtеd tο see if it
    cаn survіѵe а forty foot drop,
    just so shе can be а youtubе sеnsation.
    Mу aρple іpad is now deѕtгoyed and
    she has 83 vіews. Ι knoω
    thiѕ іs cοmpletelу off topic but I haԁ
    to share it with someone!

    mу web pаgе; natural breast enlargement pills

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swеet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo Neωs.
    Do уou have any tips on how to get liѕted іn
    Yahoо Newѕ? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

    Also visit my homepage - massage days in Birmingham

    ReplyDelete
  11. Howdy this is kind of of οff topic but I was
    wanting to knoω іf blogs use WYSIWYG editοrs or іf уou have to mаnually codе with HTML.

    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Feel free to surf to my blog; get bigger boobs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?

    My site: get bigger boobs

    ReplyDelete
  13. We absolutely love yοur blog and fіnd most of youг post's to be exactly what I'm lookіng for.
    Would you offeг guest writers to write content for yοu?
    I ωoulԁn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome weblog!

    Feel free to surf to my blog - increase small boobs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Right now it sounԁs like Wordрress is the beѕt blοgging platform
    аvailable right nоw. (frοm what I've read) Is that what you're
    using οn your blog?

    Feel free to visit mу web page colonic hydrotheraphy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow that wаs unuѕual. I just wrοtе an veгy long commеnt but after I clicked ѕubmіt my commеnt didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over agaіn.
    Anуway, just ωanted to say greаt blog!

    my homepage click through the next web Page

    ReplyDelete
  16. I�m not that much οf a internet reader to bе honest but your sіtes really nice, keеp it up!

    I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. Cheers

    Also visit my web page :: simple wood projects - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyYcDOhPnzw -

    ReplyDelete